Music at the Park – June 12 to August 18
We are happy to be back for the 7th year with our exciting “Music at the Park” summer program.
This year we are happy to offer a 10 weeks program instead of the 8 weeks like previous years.
This year the theme is ”Around the World”
Each week we will explore a new destination by singing local songs and playing games. We suggest that the children will bring a “passport” (any small notebook) to class so they can fill it with the weekly stickers / stamps from every destination.
To check out the weekly theme PRESS HERE
Our summer locations are all at Central Park in the following locations:
*East 67 , West 67 , East 83, *West 96
To check out the locations PRESS HERE
To view the Summer Online Schedule PRESS HERE
Summer 10 pack – $100
Summer 5 pack – $65
Summer 1 class – $15
Added Afternoon classes:
UES@67 on Mondays and Fridays at 4pm (full) and 5pm with Dan.
UWS@96 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays with Sylivan
Added Morning Classes – July 5 – August 11
UES@67 on Tuesdays 10am and 11am
UWS@96 on Fridays 10am and 11am
Please call or email the office regarding class availability before purchasing a pack.
To purchase a pass or a package PRESS HERE
A few things to know before purchasing the pass:
- Our summer pass and summer packages are non refundable.
- Our Summer pass is assigned to one child (unless buying the 2 kids pass)– you can’t share or transfer the pass.
- You must register online (we have limited number of instruments/props and surprises for each class. We do not want to create a park performance but to conduct a nice music class). If you didn’t register, your child will not be able to participate in the activities and receive surprises.
- We do not offer indoor classes during the summer! if it’s raining or we are experiencing a heat wave we will cancel the classes. Make-up classes are not offered in the summer.
- We conduct our classes under a large tree so we’ll be safe from the sun, we ask parents to bring a mat/blanket to class.
- The 2 kids pass is for sibling only – you will only need to register to class once as it will show as 2 kids for us on the system.
- Make sure to cancel your class if you are not intending to attend (we require a cancellation 1 hour before class starts). For summer pass holders – After 3 no-shows without cancellation, your future reservations will be deleted automatically by the system.
Why do we have these silly rules?
Please understand that our summer program is very popular and we would like EVERYONE to be able to enjoy these classes. Our rules are designed so our members only reserve the classes they plan to attend.